By Kamadi Amata
UDA party headed by President William Ruto, has settled on the five nominees for the East African Legislative Assembly EALA. All the five nominee are former members of the national assembly. Their nomination was done through a secret ballot at state how nairobi.
The MPs picked the five from the shortlist of 15.
1. Ex-Mombasa senator Hassan Omar
2. Former Nandi Women Representative MP -Zipporah Kering
3. Ex-nominated MP David Ole Sankok
4. Former URP Secretary General Fred Muteti
5. Former nominated senator Falhada Dekow Iman